Below are a few key resources that the Unseen team has found to be especially beneficial. We don’t officially endorse any of these organizations, but want you to be aware of the resources they offer. Please research them and if they end up being a great fit, we’d love to hear about it!
- Ethical Storytelling is a community of nonprofit practitioners and storytellers who share ways to integrate a new standard of storytelling. Unseen often references Ethical Storytelling when we create products like story cards, program cards, emails, and more.
- Freedom Collaborative curates and shares relevant knowledge and facilitates connections and networking around fighting modern slavery. Our staff at Unseen have signed up for their weekly newsletters. They do a great job sending out relevant information to keep us up to date on what’s going on globally with human trafficking.
- Pure Charity offers two often-desired products that Unseen doesn’t: Wordpress website development + hosting, and online Sponsorship Program software. We think well of them, but haven’t used their services—so if you do, we’d love to hear feedback from you.
- NextAfter does extensive research on “why people give.” They’re on a mission to discover how nonprofits can reach more people, acquire more donors, and raise more money. We love NextAfter webinars and resources and gain a lot of valuable insights on various online marketing strategies through watching their webinars and reading their blogs and articles.
- DonorDock is a donor software management system that is designed for organizations to easily manage their donors. We use DonorDock to organize our own donor base. And, as an Unseen Partner, you can request a free subscription to this Donor Management software.
- Canva is an online design tool where you can design any print or online marketing material using beautiful easy-to-use templates. Unseen doesn’t use Canva to create products for our partners (we hire professional graphic designers), but we have often used this platform to design internal materials and Unseen marketing materials for mini fundraisers. You can create custom social media posts, postcards, newsletters, and more - and it’s free!