If you’d like to launch this project with Unseen, here’s what we’ll need from you to make it successful!
- This project is best done if you have a MailChimp account. If you use a different email system, we can discuss if this project is a good fit.
- Upload/organize your contacts into one end-of-year audience list before we start this project.
- Complete the forms we provide within 5 - 7 business days.
- Contribute to writing email content. If the email is written by leadership (CEO, COO, etc.), get sign-off on content prior to sending over.
- Review each draft, providing edits and comments in a timely manner.
- Schedule and send the final emails.
- After each email, track analytics and share with your Leadership team and Unseen.
- Use your product to build relationships with current donors and/or new contacts! Unseen’s generous donors pay for your projects, so that you can in turn connect with your donors, raise funds, and help more people. It’s our greatest desire that you use the products we create together.
- Provide Feedback! : Survey #1 - Production Feedback Survey - You will receive a short 1-3 minute survey upon completion of the project that evaluates your experience with Unseen processes, staff, and creatives. Thank you for filling this out right away. The information you provide is invaluable to us.
- Provide Feedback Again! Survey #2 - Product Effectiveness Survey - Several months after your product arrives, you’ll receive a second 1-3 minute survey focused on how you’ve used the product and what results you are seeing. How has it worked well? What money have you been able to raise using it? Have you gotten to assist or come alongside more people as a result of more funds? If so, who and how?
- Share Great News! - In survey #2, and/or as stories come in, please forward them to your partnership manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org to keep us inspired and informed about how the product is positively impacting your organization's ability to raise funds (how much?!) and serve more people. It’s what our mission is all about—and knowing that our work is going to great use inspires us to invest even more in the work you do.